An extreme example of how much more durable and insulated a cooler can be.
YETI® Tundra™ Coolers are built to take the rugged abuse that comes with the way we work and play. Unlike ordinary coolers, which are essentially “disposable”, a YETI® is made to last!
Keeping things cold is what a cooler is all about. With thicker walls, more than twice the insulation and a full-frame gasket, YETI®Coolers outperform the competition – it’s not even close!
Length: 25 1/2" Width: 15 1/2" Height: 15 1/2" - 22 pounds
Dry goods rack included
- One piece roto-molded UV polyethylene construction is extremely durable.
- Constructed of food grade material that is dry ice compatible.
- 3 inches of insulation in the lid and 2 inches in the walls provides superior insulation.
- Freezer style sealing gasket locks out the heat.
- T-latch keepers are molded into the cooler body.
- Padlock holes are molded into the cooler body and lid.
- Full-length, self-stopping hinge can't hyper extend and break.
- Non-slip, non-marking rubber feet help keep the cooler where you put it.
- Replaceable nylon rope and textured grip handles make carrying easier.
- Drain plug and rubber washer guarantees leak-proof reliability.
- Tie-down points are molded into the cooler body for solid mounting.
(click to enlarge)
(click to play)