The most popular Scotty Electric Downrigger, with a boom that telescopes for extra reach and collapses for storage. Makes for a great "big boat" downrigger.
- Fully adjustable decent speed, lifts 7lb weights at 235 ft/min and 15lb weights at 203ft/min
- Spray protected positive-drive deptch counter and Kevlar drive belt by Optibelt
- 250 ft of 150lb Test, Stainless Steel Downrigger Cable
- Boom mounted adjustable 358 Rodmaster II Rod Holder
- Includes Scotty/Marinco Plug and Receptacle
- The lowest amperage draw of any downrigger amde with less than 1/3 the battery draw than some of the competition.
- Marine grade stainless steel boom
- Multi-Position auto-stop included (use 1008 Stopper Beads to stop at any pre-set position)
- Includes Power Grip Plus Line Release
- Includes 1023 Tilt-Up Mounting Bracket which enables the unit to be tilted and locked in the upright position
- Includes 1026 Swivel Pedestal Mount with 16 available positions
- Fully assesmbled and factory tested with complete salwater protection
Downrigger Boom Length: 36"-60"
Downrigger Boom Diameter: 1 1/4"
Rod Holder Interor Diameter: 1.85"
Scotty Marine and Fishing Products hereby extends to the original purchaser of the product listed on the attached warranty card, a warranty measured by the LIFETIME of the original purchaser, against defective workmanship and/or material defects when used for fishing, in conjunction with a fishing rod & reel with release system, the purpose intended, under normal conditions. Downrigger cable, terminal snaps and any damage resulting from snagging bottom or underwater obstructions are excluded from this warranty, and use of monofilament line of any type when used as downrigger cable, will void this warranty. The warranty period commences upon receipt by Scotty Marine and Fishing Products of the completed factory warranty form and terminates on the transfer of the product from the original purchaser, or on the death of the original purchaser, whichever comes first.
To obtain warranty service the original purchaser must contact an authorized service center (see “CONTACT a Dealer Near You”) or the Scotty Factory. It is a condition of warranty service that the product be returned to the service center or the Scotty factory, freight prepaid. In the event of a defect, malfunction or failure to conform with the written warranty, the warrantor will, at his discretion, either repair or replace the warranted product.